Thursday, August 12, 2010

Funky-chunky-gypsy-cowgirl-junktastic belt buckles...

I made another belt buckle, ya'll... and I finished it just in time for Pink Saturday.

I'm selling these in my new Etsy shop. The one below is a new buckle and features four vintage brooches and lots of beads, and faux crystals and pearls.

The one below is a vintage German silver Tony Lama cowboy buckle which I purchased from an antiques store in Buffalo, Wyoming. It also features four old brooches and lots of faux pearls and crystals.

Linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound

Make it for Monday at Cottage Instincts
Metamorphasis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivate Me Monday at Keeping it Simple
Make Your Monday at Twice Remembered


4 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to make and so pretty!!!! Happy Pink SAturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to make and so pretty!!!! Happy Pink SAturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful buckles!!! I love them. I just don't have the body to tuck ANYTHING in!!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love these and I think you are right in the ballpark. Not everyone will be buying them but that is why we love them. Not everyone has them. I was in Texas at the Gaylord last year and a friend of mine from Dallas was showing me some of these belt buckles and where she bought the buckle to embellish. I would like to give it a whirl to sell at my show in Iowa but I don't know if Iowa girls would get it. I really am a Texas girl that somehow got dropped off too far north. :)
    Love them.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete