Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New old farmhouse pottery at Farmhouse Wares...


You know shopping gets me so excited, right? Well, I just discovered a new site that has so many cute, farmhouse-type things at reasonable prices, I had to share.

These adorable antique-reproduction pitchers are $52 each. (It appears the only one in stock is the blue-banded one, which is my favorite anyway.)

A set of three mixing bowls is $100.

Check out Farmhouse Wares. (Get your purse now. You'll want to have your credit card handy.)

2 comments:

  1. Those yellow bowls sure would spruce up my kitchen! Thanks for pointing me in a good direction:) Thanks for visiting me too!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something
    informative to read? kliknij po szczegółowe informacje,
    http://www.bumgardner.biz/member/1431/

    ReplyDelete