Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Perfect for the Old House porch...

Sooooo.... I was in Kmart last week buying a 12-pack of diet Coke when I spotted this adorable, red bistro set. Yes, I actually gasped! I have fought off the urge to go back and get the chairs every day since. Then there's the matching bench...

Wouldn't this look so cute on the Old House porch? Unfortunately, I don't have room for them in Wyoming. Should I really consider buying them for a vacant house?

In case you don't have a Kmart, they are also available at Sears.

Linking to Rednesday



10 comments:

  1. Red is my favorite color, and I love the bistro look!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the bistro set. I have a dark green one but it's not as nice as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of sidewalk cafes ... lovely! Go back and indulge yourself!!
    Warmest hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's at Kmart??? I'm glad I didn't see that the last time I was at Kmart, because that's all I would be able to think about too! I think they would make a very lovely birthday present to yourself!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great, especially the bench. I've got to get to my local Kmart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing what you an find at Kmart. That is a very cute bistro set. Great find!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this chair and bistro set in red!! They say they use red a lot in restaurants because it is supposed to stimulate the appetite!! Now I know why.... my mouth is watering just looking at these pretty patio treats!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them , very nice !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need the bench for my front porch....it is missing something. Yup, I need that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, oh! They're perfect! Hey! K-mart has layaway! Hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete