Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers from my family tree...

Well, it's Father's Day so I thought you might like to meet some of the fathers in my family tree.

This is my great-grandfather... my paternal grandmother's father.


This is my great-grandfather... my paternal grandfather's father.


This is my paternal grandfather pictured with my dad.


More photos of my paternal grandfather.


This is my great-great-grandfather... my paternal great-grandmother's father.


So, there you have the fathers from my family tree. Unfortunately, there are no photos from my mother's side of the family.

Happy Father's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I found your blog yesterday and have been reading thru the history of your family and "the old house" and enjoying every minute of it. I have recently visited a house that was built by my 5th great grand parents(in the mountains of Virginia) in the late 1700's. And it also my dream and prayer to one day own that place and make it my home. Best of luck to you...sending prayers as well!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old pictures! Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to have the old photos! Such treasures.

    ReplyDelete