Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where bluebonnets and limestone grow like cotton...

I received an e-mail from the sweetest lady named Sandi who lives in a beautiful limestone house with a white tin roof and a yard filled with pure splendor. Sandi was kind enough to let me share her gorgeous photos with you. I know you're going to enjoy them so.

Sandi says, "We are located at the very edge of the Texas Hill County where bluebonnets and limestone grow like cotton in East Texas." I just love that!

That's her beloved, Brad, there amongst the bluebonnets in Sandi's front yard.

Brad has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I hope it's every bit as lovely as the Texas Hill Country in spring.

Linking to Outdoor Wednesday at a Southern Daydreamer

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely photo - a sea of bluebonnets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!! Oh and about the recipes, I love them! But most are not on my diet ;-)

    ReplyDelete