Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fabulous necklaces and one of my favorite quotes of all time...

The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. - Clairee Belcher in Steel Magnolias

I went to a wedding yesterday. (Hard to believe, I know, but I actually went somewhere besides work). I wore my flashy new necklace. I felt so fancy.


I'm just hog-wild over the MixIt necklaces from JCPenney.


They are already affordable but right now most of them are on sale for up to 50% off.


These are all in the $11.99 - $16.99 range.


This one nearly came home with me.
Next time you're in Penney's, be sure to check them out.

Or better yet, go online and buy yourself some right now. There's free shipping, ya'll.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty necklaces. Thanks for showing. I don't get to shop that much and it is always nice when my blogger friends share something that they have found. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'd have any one of them, especially the top one, that is so pretty. Have a lovely Sunday, I'll try to post my Boo pics later this week, haven't had a chance yet!
    hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm! Accessories are wonderful, and they always fit, just like shoes! I love that pearl one as well! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you can't take the Texas out of the girl....Ya'll...lol I use it all the time..I really try not too...oh well it's me..a Texan..and proud of it! The necklaces are cute!!

    Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are cute! I love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete