Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wallpaper has gone to the dogs...

I clipped this photo from the Better Homes and Gardens March 2006 issue. At that time, a portion of each sale from this cute dog wallpaper was being donated to Best Friends Animal Society's hurricane-relief fund. The Web site doesn't mention that they are still doing that but I commend them for helping even if it was only temporary.

(Best Friends is a wonderful organization, by the way. Visit them here.)

Before we get started talking about wallpaper, isn't this dog the spitting-image of June Bug?

Anyway, all the dogs pictured on the paper below were adopted from shelters and are now living with Hollywood stars. Don't you think that's terrific? I do! The design is called "Adopt Me."

It's pricey at $85 a roll but still affordable in a small space such as a powder room or entry way. I think it would look especially cute above bead-board wainscoting.

I think I'll order myself a roll of "Adopt Me" before Tyler Hall discontinues it. I'm lucky to have still found it 4 years after I added it to my design notebook.

Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment