Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wisteria in bloom...

As you probably already know, one of the things I miss most about the South is flowers.

Today, my sister sent me this gorgeous photo she took of the wisteria which is just starting to bloom in Southeast Texas.

Isn't it just breathtaking? I got a lump in my throat when I saw it. I don't know if its beauty brought me to tears or if I just really miss flowers... and my family... and the South.






PS... She promises to send more flower photos very soon and I'll be sharing photos of her china next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I missed so many posts? but I'm just catching up from the 21st. Had a laugh at the Poo Pouri ;) And man I wish I could just go out gathering pine cones, especially at Christmas time, I keep wanting to make some firestarters with them.
    See you tomorrow for Furry Friends Friday I hope :)

    ReplyDelete